The Day After Tomorrow: Personal Computers in 2020

Umm, I thought they topped their comp one year? There was a TV doco about it. Probably saw it in 2009.

Did you expect anything better from economists? Too many blinkers.

My 2c is that a lot of modern economies is just bread and circuses stuff that is pleasant make work activities at best.

Reply to
terryc

terryc wrote

Nope.

Didnt happen like that and you havent established that whatever result they actually did get was because of how they decide who gets to play anyway.

It aint just economists, there isnt even general agreement on that amoungst non economists.

Nope, too complicated for simple explanations, actually.

More fool you. That doesnt explain why the shit hit the fan so spectacularly on just those two particular occasions in a century. There were lots of them in the century before 1929 when there was a lot less of the bread and circuses.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Roddles, the only fool here is you. You have endlessly let us know about your superior technical brilliance yet obviously you can not harness that tech-brill to educate yourself from the many old and new information channels.

Reply to
terryc