TG782T modem

Thompson TG782T Modem
Is there a distributor or service agency (other than telstra)for this modem.
Or where would I get repair manual?
My modem has only one hub socket working,I don't know if this is a hardware
problem or can be controlled by software.
there seems to be nowhere to get technical advice (telstra is useless)( and
seems to not want anybody to know who makes them)

---

Re: TG782T modem

many modem/routers have individually addressable LAN ports, the
default configuration being the ports bridged like a switch.

I think Thomson's an Alcatel brand. never heard of Thompson.

have you tried a factory reset?

--
umop apisdn

Re: TG782T modem