TG782T modem

Thompson TG782T Modem Is there a distributor or service agency (other than telstra)for this modem. Or where would I get repair manual? My modem has only one hub socket working,I don't know if this is a hardware problem or can be controlled by software. there seems to be nowhere to get technical advice (telstra is useless)( and seems to not want anybody to know who makes them)

F Murtz

many modem/routers have individually addressable LAN ports, the default configuration being the ports bridged like a switch.

I think Thomson's an Alcatel brand. never heard of Thompson.

have you tried a factory reset?

--
umop apisdn

Jasen Betts