telephone woes

All you telephonic boffins,WHY HOW COME the telstra phone is as dead as
a dodo but broadband still works on the same line and two celular phones
with different providers are acting strange but do work intermittently
heavy storms at the moment, so that is probably the problem.

Re: telephone woes
The telephone router is down , the dsl router is not
  ring and complain

--

Re: telephone woes
Did, already.

Re: telephone woes
Oh
  you might to keep that mobile dry and workout where your nearest ham
lives just in case

--

Re: telephone woes

Any pork in a storm!

Re: telephone woes
finger to keyboard and composed:

Is there a 52V battery voltage at your telephone socket?

- Franc Zabkar

Re: telephone woes

Does not appear to have.so that explains something.

Site Timeline