telephone woes

All you telephonic boffins,WHY HOW COME the telstra phone is as dead as a dodo but broadband still works on the same line and two celular phones with different providers are acting strange but do work intermittently heavy storms at the moment, so that is probably the problem.

Reply to
F Murtz

The telephone router is down , the dsl router is not ring and complain

--

Reply to
atec77

Did, already. Just saw on TV that they were sandbagging Picton which is where my exchange is I think

Reply to
F Murtz

Oh you might to keep that mobile dry and workout where your nearest ham lives just in case

--

Reply to
atec77

Any pork in a storm!

Reply to
Dennis

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 17:17:23 +1100, F Murtz put finger to keyboard and composed:

Is there a 52V battery voltage at your telephone socket?

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Does not appear to have.so that explains something.

Reply to
F Murtz