Telecom group?

I am looking for some authentic info about the australian pstn (ordinary telephone network). Can anyone suggest a group?

Thanks

Reply to
StrandElectric

aus.comms

Reply to
David Segall

:I am looking for some authentic info about the australian pstn (ordinary :telephone network). Can anyone suggest a group? : :Thanks :

You could also take alook at the website of the Australian Historical Telephone Society

where you can either join and participate or simply check out the links to other websites.

Reply to
Ross Herbert