Tech data for TT series transistors wanted

TT series transistors were made by STC in Australia in the 60's - 70's
era so the chance of any datasheet website having documentation is
nil. Only techs from Aus will have come across them.

Specifically looking for data on TT403, a PNP TO5 can type, but other
types also welcome.

Thanks for any help you can give...

Re: Tech data for TT series transistors wanted

"Ross Herbert"

** The  TT800  ( NPN )   and TT801  (PNP) were among my personal favourites
from about 1971 to 1978.

TO5 pack,

Vce = 80 volts

Ic   = 1.0 amps

hfe  = 100

Ft   =  40 MHz

Pd   = 1 watt.

IIRC

" I lived through the 70s and remember it all .....  unfortunately ".

.......   Phil

Re: Tech data for TT series transistors wanted

Just *curious*, Phil, were you ever
able to track down the issue with
that vile Ashdown amp?

Re: Tech data for TT series transistors wanted

< snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

**  Err -  you mean the "Fallen Angel 60 "  ???

PCB leakage was identified as the source of the hum problem &  I ended up
cutting the tracks running to pin 7 of each of the input tubes and replacing
them with silicon coated wire links.  Also, I added extra filtering after
the bridge with two 150 uF, 400 volt electros in series glued to the
hassis  -  increasing the capacitance from 24 uF to 100uF.
That did the trick.

Interestingly, the owner was an American girl named "Cadence" who referred
to the amp as " my baby "  !!

.......   Phil

Re: Tech data for TT series transistors wanted

Hmmm.  Pity

Site Timeline