teac widescreen tv

I see jb hifi have teac ctw 3290s (76cm) for sale at $587.00.
Any news, views, issues on them?

Ta, T.

Re: teac widescreen tv

It is difficult to say. Those are new units and techs did not have chance to
look inside yet.

Realistically, you get what you paid for. I would not trust this TV, but
this is my private opinion. See if you can get extended warranty for it.

Rudolf

Re: teac widescreen tv

saw one in shop, it had a green cast to it compared to all others.
they said it was from speakers. went to another store , same problem,
this time they said it was from digital set top box.
I think model has inherent green cast no wonder so cheap
Ta T

Re: teac widescreen tv

The extended Warranty is worth nothing if they come back with "its  designed
that way!"

As Rudolf says, you GET what you pay for.

When it fails just throw it away ,dump it with all your other household
items, it makes great Land Fill... NOT...
All the electronic stuff you UPGRADE. is full of Lead and other nasties..
putting more crap back into the earth....
So buy a decent unit that wont F*ckup in 24 months, or sooner..
and stop the rotting of our Planet...
Oh, but don't forget to recycle your Milk cartons..
Oh its so SAD>>

Site Timeline