Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- TEAC VCR Question Model MV-6080G
- Martin Taylor
April 14, 2005, 7:40 am
rate this thread
I have an aging Teac VCR which either doesn't have a battery, or its
battery is U/S. Whenever the power goes off, we have to reset the
channels, time, etc..
I opened it up to see if I could find and replace the battery. But
nothing that was visible to me looked anything like what a battery might
Can someone help me out here?
I did a search on the web for "teac" +MV-6080G. I found one hit. It's an
article from an online magazine called Silicon Chip from 2002 about a
technician's stories about his experiences with various consumer
electronic goods. But the problem was not related to what I need to
know. And I couldn't find any link on the site that I could ask them a
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under