Teac EU3216F TV - R152 resistor value

Can anyone tell me what the value of R152 is on a
Teac EU3216F television?

It's a relatively recent 76cm widescreen tv,
R152 is in the main power supply input section,
not far from the mains power line in.

R152 is fried and I can't read the value.

There are some other EU... widescreen models
that may be similar also.

Thanks very much.

--
Cheers,

Marc

Re: Teac EU3216F TV - R152 resistor value

Replying to my own question!

It's a 0R22 resistor.

Turns out the chassis is a European 11AK45 (11AK45B5),
I found the data.

--
Cheers,

Marc