Take a look at this

http://www.jaycar.com.au/productResults.asp?form=SPECIAL&SPECIAL=SPEC

SHOCKING LIE DETECTOR
SHOCKING SHOOTING GAME
SHOCKING BATTLE TANKS

It seems to be in the deregulated country we live in, people have forgotten
"it has been illegal to give anyone else a electrical shock"

Re: Take a look at this
["Followup-To:" header set to aus.electronics.]

Hmm, better ban electric fences and nylon carpets and cars then (damn this
dry weather! :-)

- Daniel
*    Daniel Franklin - Lecturer in Computer Engineering
Re: Take a look at this
I think you jokers know what I am on about, no kneed to play stupid,

e.g. the electric fences  is for animals,

e.g. nylon carpets and cars then (damn this dry weather! :-) is static
electricity

I am talking about hold on to this .................. ha ha ha I just gave
you a electric shock from this play toy I purchased.

Hmm, better ban electric fences and nylon carpets and cars then (damn this
dry weather! :-)

- Daniel

Re: Take a look at this

I think you jokers know what I am on about, no kneed to play stupid,

***** Hmm! How do you get the bread to rise then??

Brian Goldsmith.

Site Timeline