T-ray security camera

ThruVision Introduces T5000 Security Imaging System to ‘see’ concealed
items under clothing at extended ranges outdoors:
http://www.thruvision.com/articles/latest-news-thruvision-announce-the-t5000-an-extended-range-outdoor-security-imaging-system....html

"Oxford, UK – March 7th 2008 - Unique security imaging technology that
can “see” explosives, liquids, narcotics, weapons, plastics and
ceramics hidden under clothing from 25 metres will be unveiled at the
Home Office Scientific Development Branch (HOSDB) Exhibition on 12 &
13 March 2008.  Developed by ThruVision Ltd, a spin out company of the
Science and Technology Facility Council Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
(RAL), the T5000 passive terahertz imaging system is set to
drastically improve security at high profile sites and uniquely, at
outdoor venues such as sporting arenas."

- Franc Zabkar

Re: T-ray security camera
outdoors:http://www.thruvision.com/articles/latest-news-thruvision-announce-th ...

Does the 50cal machine gun come standard?

Dave.

Re: T-ray security camera

"Franc Zabkar" <

** And the point of this dumb TROLL  is ??

......   Phil

Re: T-ray security camera

That is THE question we've long wondered about Phillip.

--
http://fun.drno.de/pics/english/rooftops.jpg

Site Timeline