T-ray security camera

ThruVision Introduces T5000 Security Imaging System to ?see? concealed items under clothing at extended ranges outdoors:

"Oxford, UK ? March 7th 2008 - Unique security imaging technology that can ?see? explosives, liquids, narcotics, weapons, plastics and ceramics hidden under clothing from 25 metres will be unveiled at the Home Office Scientific Development Branch (HOSDB) Exhibition on 12 &

13 March 2008. Developed by ThruVision Ltd, a spin out company of the Science and Technology Facility Council Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (RAL), the T5000 passive terahertz imaging system is set to drastically improve security at high profile sites and uniquely, at outdoor venues such as sporting arenas."

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

outdoors:

Does the 50cal machine gun come standard?

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

"Franc Zabkar" <

** And the point of this dumb TROLL is ??

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

That is THE question we've long wondered about Phillip.

--
http://fun.drno.de/pics/english/rooftops.jpg
Reply to