SWL report

I got a QSL card in the mail the other day confirming an SWL report from someone in Indonesia. This despite the fact that I haven't transmitted any signals for several years and don't even have any radio equipment any more. Any suggestions as to what I should do?

Friday (VK6ABC)

Reply to
Friday

"Friday"

** Perfect " Twilight Zone " script !!

Contact Rod Serling immediately.

Do do do do, do do do do ......

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

A ouija board would help ....

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

ignore it I guess , unless you suspect someone has been issued your call or pirating perhaps then you ask the Dept.

Reply to
atec77'

Assuming that your VK6ABC license is still current and the callsign hasn't been re-issued, probably don't worry too much unless it happens again. Or you could contact the person who sent you the card and ask for some details about what they heard...

Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

Watch out! It might contain a virus!

Reply to
swanny

Try and find out who's using your call sign?

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T