SWL report

I got a QSL card in the mail the other day confirming an SWL report from
someone in Indonesia. This despite the fact that I haven't transmitted
any signals for several years and don't even have any radio equipment
any more.
Any suggestions as to what I should do?

Friday (VK6ABC)

Re: SWL report

"Friday"

**  Perfect  " Twilight Zone " script   !!

  Contact Rod Serling immediately.

   Do do do do,  do do do do   ......

.......  Phil

Re: SWL report

    A ouija board would help ....

Bob

Re: SWL report

ignore it I guess , unless you suspect someone has been issued your call
or pirating perhaps then you ask the Dept.

Re: SWL report

    Assuming that your VK6ABC license is still current and the callsign
hasn't been re-issued, probably don't worry too much unless it happens
again.
    Or you could contact the person who sent you the card and ask for
some details about what they heard...

Bob

Re: SWL report

Watch out! It might contain a virus!

Re: SWL report

Try and find out who's using your call sign?

MrT.

Site Timeline