Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Switch that turns on when detected audio
- Wing Fong Wong
May 26, 2005, 12:51 am
rate this thread
I'm looking for switch that turns on my amp after detected an audio
signal.I recall seeing such a device in Silicon Chip or Electronics Australia
a long time ago. I can't for the life of me recall when it was or what mag
it was in.
Can anyone help me with this. Or even better, does anyone know of a
commercial product and whether it is more cost effective to build or buy.
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » speaker wire to RCA phono connector-- can this be used for power purposes too?...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair