Supplier of ANTEX Soldering Iron

Is there any supplier of ANTEX soldering Iron in this land of OZ?

I particularly after their 12 or 24 volt miniature soldering pencils.
I think RS got them but they are 240 volt standard size versions only
:(

Any help is appreciated.

Par.

Re: Supplier of ANTEX Soldering Iron

:: Is there any supplier of ANTEX soldering Iron in this land of OZ?

Not to my knowledge, the agent for Antex for this region is I believe
in Fiji.

If you have a credit card or a UK bank account, the easiest thing to
do is purchase off of the UK Antex website.  The last set of bits I
ordered arrived within 6 working days.

Colin

Re: Supplier of ANTEX Soldering Iron

Look in RS and Farnell.  They have them in the UK catalogues, probably in
Aust too.

Re: Supplier of ANTEX Soldering Iron

NewsGroups,  found courage and express out opinion in

As I said before..

 I particularly after their 12 or 24 volt miniature soldering
pencils. I think RS got them but they are 240 volt standard
size versions only
:(

Re: Supplier of ANTEX Soldering Iron

Ok, I just recently bought a 24V Antex 15W iron from RS in the UK, it was
part number 518-810.  (I happen to be in the UK at present.)  I just
thought that they might also offer them in Australia.  Sorry if you had
already ruled that out.  I also found a matching power connector in Farnell
UK, part 313-993.

Site Timeline