Super toaster

Raining (again) in Melbourne, no walk (again) this morning, and no real Industry news, but a couple of pictures grabbed me.

A group members work?

I had to look down at my keyboard too, and then wondered if I really should.

Cheers Don...

======================

--
Don McKenzie

Site Map:            http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

snipped...

Which nicely brings up the question: Wherever did the 'NetCops' come up with the idea that ALLCAPS is shouting???

Doesn' look or sound any noisier to me!

Besides, not all that many years ago ALL text messages were ALL in CAPS.

Isn't it funny how some people try to impose their ideas onto others. Who, me?

Reply to
notvalid

snipped-for-privacy@example.com wrote: ...

Wikipedia covers that, too.

All caps is used for emphasis in advertising. A word in caps is thought to be "bolder" or "louder" than lower case.

--
R Kym Horsell

$>This seems to be saying "in logic or philosphy an inverted if or circular
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
kym

My 4k ROM, 4K RAM TRS-80 Model I, only had upper case, and so did my printer. Until I produced a kit to rectify them both.

and another picture of interest:

Was this NBNco during the recent tassie installation? :-)

Cheers Don...