Super toaster

http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
Raining (again) in Melbourne, no walk (again) this morning, and no real Industry
news, but a couple of pictures grabbed me.

http://www.overclockers.com.au/pic.php?pic=images/newspics/26nov10/4.jpg
A group members work?

http://www.overclockers.com.au/pic.php?pic=images/newspics/26nov10/2.jpg
I had to look down at my keyboard too, and then wondered if I really should.

Cheers Don...

======================

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Super toaster

snipped...

Which nicely brings up the question:
Wherever did the 'NetCops' come up with the idea that ALLCAPS is
shouting???

Doesn' look or sound any noisier to me!

Besides, not all that many years ago ALL text messages were ALL in
CAPS.

Isn't it funny how some people try to impose their ideas onto others.
Who, me?

Re: Super toaster

Wikipedia covers that, too.

All caps is used for emphasis in advertising.  A word in caps is thought to
be "bolder" or "louder" than lower case.

--

$>This seems to be saying "in logic or philosphy an inverted if or circular
Re: Super toaster

My 4k ROM, 4K RAM TRS-80 Model I, only had upper case, and so did my printer.
Until I produced a kit to rectify them both.

and another picture of interest:
http://www.overclockers.com.au/pic.php?pic=images/newspics/26nov10/11.jpg
Was this NBNco during the recent tassie installation?
:-)

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie