super sensitive microphone - Page 2

Re: super sensitive microphone

   I'll check it out, I do remember reading about ultrasonic drivers that
would heterodyne where the beams intersected to produce audio in mid-air

Re: super sensitive microphone

Let's guesstimate the microwave to audio efficiency is 10%.  The sound is
probably less than that from a 10 Watt speaker, so at the ground level you're
getting 100 Watts of microwave, the beam is probably diverged to 1m2, I
don't see people exploding from the higher energy sunlight hitting them.

That's nothing, they can say and hear, and play tricks on me in public every day
and whisper in people's ears what to say about me.

It's some government agency, they claim to be US.  If I can just get a semi
decent
microphone working I'll upload their audio.

Herc

Re: super sensitive microphone

Perhaps it might be cheaper to start with a roll of aluminium foil?

Clint Sharp

Re: super sensitive microphone

Man you're gonna feel so silly when The Truman Show goes public!

alternate response : I wish I had a dollar every time someone told me about
alfoil deflector beanies.

Herc

Re: super sensitive microphone

<http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

  . | ,. w ,   "Some people are alive only because
Re: super sensitive microphone

http://www.cgoakley.demon.co.uk/vlhurgs /
And the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.
--
Clint Sharp

Re: super sensitive microphone

Yes!!! how did you know??......wait (looks around for hidden camera)

Re: super sensitive microphone

What's the name of that movie (probably from the 80's) where a us aircraft
carrier drives into a worm hole & a jet fighter goes back to 19xx and a
spitfire or something comes forward to 198X ???

Anyone remember it?

Re: super sensitive microphone

"final countdown"

Re: super sensitive microphone

yeah thats it, thanks. Must go get a copy, this tinfoil hat thread just
seems to be going in circles.....

Re: super sensitive microphone

"Philadelphia Experiment" ?

Re: super sensitive microphone

I've got the Blue Undreground remastered copy of it. Superb transfer and
great extra features, highly recommended.
http://www.blue-underground.com/product.php?product32 %

Dave.

Re: super sensitive microphone

said...