Sunbeam TA8400

Hi All,

A disaster this morning at home the trusty Sunbeam TA8400
has failed to function.

http://www.petersofkensington.com.au/catalog/details.asp?prodid25%8431
this a link to the 2x version where as I have the 4x
version.

The automatic lowering mechanism is making buzzing noises.
So with security Torx driver in hand I will attack the beast
shortly.  If anyone here knows of a good repairman I would
interested in talking to him.

Cheers TT  ;-)

Re: Sunbeam TA8400

Hmmm, you may not find many who make their living from repairs willing to
tell you how so that you wont take it in !!
Then again a toaster aint exactly rocket science :-)

--
Regards ......... Rheilly Phoull

Re: Sunbeam TA8400

On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:09:58 +0800, "TT"
composed:

Doesn't Sunbeam have a service agent in Summer Hill? BTW, your toaster
isn't one of them new fangled digital things, is it?

If you feel up to tackling this job yourself, then here's something
that may help:

 "Automatic toaster will not drop bread"
 http://www.repairfaq.org/sam/appfaq.htm#afatwndb

-- Franc Zabkar

Re: Sunbeam TA8400

: On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 08:09:58 +0800, "TT"
and
: composed:
:
: >Hi All,
: >
[...]
Thanks for that but unfortunately I will not be going near
Summer Hill in the near future unless provoked ;-)

Regards TT

Site Timeline