Stepper motors. No longer needed

I have some Slo-Syn stepper motors. They range in size from NEMA23 to one the size of a stubbie that would rip your arm off. They are low resistance motors that need a chopper circuit to drive them, and I have two of those as well. They are twenty years old and were part of a CNC prototype that I made. These things are all but indestructible and are reliable. They cost a packet. They have sat in a box for fifteen years and it is time they found as new home. They are heavy, of course, so postage would be expensive. If you can give them a good home, email me.

Reply to
L.A.T.