State of Electronics Doco - Roll Call

Karl von Moller has finally released another "trailer" for his epic State
of Electronics doco, called "Roll Call"
http://vimeo.com/21424290

It is actually the primary participants introducing themselves, footage
which will not be in the final doco.

Still no ETA on the full 3 part doco, Karl is wokring on it furiously
almost full time.

Enjoy.

Dave.

Re: State of Electronics Doco - Roll Call

Karl tells me it will more likely be a 6 part doco now!

Re: State of Electronics Doco - Roll Call

The amount of raw footage he has is incredible.
Every player was interviewed for at least several hours, some of them
for almost a full day!

He does plan on eventually releasing the full interviews in some form I
believe.

Dave.

Re: State of Electronics Doco - Roll Call

It's a well overdue historical doco. A lot of these people may not be
around in a decade or so, so it's great to get these interviews now.
Hopefully he also got Neville Theile too.

Re: State of Electronics Doco - Roll Call

I noticed this notice on Dave's blog:
================================
Fellow bloggers: Karl needs help in getting as many views as possible in order
to help sell the documentary to the big
media players, so if you could repost the trailer that would be much
appreciated. Thanks!
================================

So I just added it to my blog that I started about a week ago:
http://www.GodzillaSeaMonkey.com
Hope it is of some help.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:     http://www.GodzillaSeaMonkey.com
Re: State of Electronics Doco - Roll Call

Thanks Don
I set mine to autoplay ;-), but I had a few complaints so had to switch
it off!

Dave.

Site Timeline