State of Electronics Doco - Roll Call

Karl von Moller has finally released another "trailer" for his epic State of Electronics doco, called "Roll Call"

It is actually the primary participants introducing themselves, footage which will not be in the final doco.

Still no ETA on the full 3 part doco, Karl is wokring on it furiously almost full time.

Enjoy.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Karl tells me it will more likely be a 6 part doco now!

Reply to
Swanny

I noticed this notice on Dave's blog: ================================ Fellow bloggers: Karl needs help in getting as many views as possible in order to help sell the documentary to the big media players, so if you could repost the trailer that would be much appreciated. Thanks! ================================

So I just added it to my blog that I started about a week ago:

Hope it is of some help.

Cheers Don...

=========================

--
Don McKenzie

Dontronics Blog:     http://www.GodzillaSeaMonkey.com
Dontronics Site Map: http://www.dontronics.com/sitemap
Web Camera Page:     http://www.dontronics.com/webcam
No More Damn Spam:   http://www.dontronics.com/spam

These products will reduce in price by 5% every month:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/minus-5-every-month.html
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/ics.html

Bare Proto PCB for PIC or AVR projects?
"I'd buy that for a Dollar!".
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Swanny wrote in news:EsCip.13844$ snipped-for-privacy@viwinnwfe02.internal.bigpond.com:

The amount of raw footage he has is incredible. Every player was interviewed for at least several hours, some of them for almost a full day!

He does plan on eventually releasing the full interviews in some form I believe.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Don McKenzie wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

Thanks Don I set mine to autoplay ;-), but I had a few complaints so had to switch it off!

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

It's a well overdue historical doco. A lot of these people may not be around in a decade or so, so it's great to get these interviews now. Hopefully he also got Neville Theile too.

Reply to
Swanny