Star Components

I've just received a bunch of catalogues from Star Components (McGraths Hill, NSW). Their semis, LOPTs, and laser pickups are significantly cheaper than WES. I used to buy from them occasionally many years ago but I had quite a few issues with them at that time (eg wrong parts). I'm just wondering if anyone else has been ordering from them of late. Unfortunately they don't appear to have a web site, otherwise I'd post a URL.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar