Is there a way to filter out bad harmonics without wasting power or
sacrificing efficiency?

--
Posted at www.usenet.com.au

Re: square wave inverter and cfl buzz

On Sun, 1 Nov 2009 01:09:18 +0000 (UTC),
Y29mZmVleHh4QGhvdG1haWwuY29t@REGISTERED_USER_usenet.com.au
(lentildude) put finger to keyboard and composed:

If it helps, here are a few CFL circuits:
http://pavouk.org/hw/lamp/en_index.html

- Franc Zabkar

Re: square wave inverter and cfl buzz

http://www.led-cfl-lighthouse.com/page/1435725
An option is purchase 12V CFLs. I found these to be good but the rating of
30W is not true, closer to 20W in my experience. Still eqivelant to a 100W
bulb in the old money.

Michael

Site Timeline