Spring reberb tank free to good home

OC Electronics (now Acutronics) 'Folded Line Reerberation Device' free to good home. Look on Accutronics web site for info. Has label:

'Manufactured by beautiful girls in Milton, Wis. under controlled atmosphere conditions'.

John Mackesy (Melbourne)

Reply to
John Mackesy

If no one local goes for It I will send you Packaging and Stamps to get it to Sydney If you can tell me its size and how much it weighs.......

Regards Richard Freeman

Reply to
Richard Freeman

Richard,

Weight is 310 gm, dim 280 mm long x 110 mm wide x 30 mm deep. I can pack it, shouldn't cost more than a 2 or 3 bucks postage.

John Mackesy

Reply to
John Mackesy

Ha! I saw that label on a spring reverb unit in an old Roland mixing desk. Got a good chuckle out of it.

Reply to
Caliban

Also used a lot in American electronic organs.

Reply to
Jackie

Came out of a junked Gulbransen organ

(I should pay more attention to my spell chequer)

John Mackesy

Reply to
John Mackesy

Since no-one closer has offered to take it off your hands I will Email For address etc ....

Reply to
Richard Freeman

A friend who built himself a 'sound-lounge' c/w modulated multi-coloured lights and Hendrix LPs,..used to use one of those reverb units,.....sounded way-out man!

Jason

Reply to
Jason James

Thanks John It arrived Safely ....