Spring reberb tank free to good home

OC Electronics (now Acutronics) 'Folded Line Reerberation Device' free
to good home. Look on Accutronics web site for info. Has label:

'Manufactured by beautiful girls in Milton, Wis. under controlled
atmosphere conditions'.

John Mackesy (Melbourne)

Re: Spring reberb tank free to good home

If no one local goes for It I will send you Packaging and Stamps to get it
to Sydney If you can tell me its size and how much it weighs.......

Regards
Richard Freeman

Re: Spring reberb tank free to good home

Richard,

Weight is 310 gm, dim 280 mm long x 110 mm wide x 30 mm deep. I can pack
it, shouldn't cost more than a 2 or 3 bucks postage.

John Mackesy

Re: Spring reberb tank free to good home

Since no-one closer has offered to take it off your hands I will Email For
address etc ....

Re: Spring reberb tank free to good home

Ha! I saw that label on a spring reverb unit in an old Roland mixing
desk. Got a good chuckle out of it.

Re: Spring reberb tank free to good home

Also used a lot in American electronic organs.

Re: Spring reberb tank free to good home

Came out of a junked Gulbransen organ

(I should pay more attention to my spell chequer)
John Mackesy

Re: Spring reberb tank free to good home

A friend who built himself a 'sound-lounge' c/w modulated multi-coloured
lights and Hendrix LPs,..used to use one of those reverb units,.....sounded
way-out man!

Jason

Re: Spring reberb tank free to good home

Thanks John
It arrived Safely ....

Site Timeline