Spinning RGB LED Ball II

So you want a project with lots of moving LEDs?

From: laserpointerforums.com
============================
It was very hard to build! I has a lot of problems with the power
transfer and failed may times before I got everything working smoothly.
Now it runs like a dream.
I made it all from very simple materials like wood, VCR-parts, fans,
junk, antenna tubes and a lot of solder!

Total of 9 slip-contacts, not including the motors!
The current for the LEDs has travel through 6 slip-contact without
glitching! It took about a week to build.

http://laserpointerforums.com/f57/led-orb-2-0-a-50012.html

and on you tube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO2-tqoyGik

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Spinning RGB LED Ball II

seems popular, photobucket wants money to show the pics.

Site Timeline