Speedy is as Speedy Says

Hi,

I ordered a couple of semis from Speedy Spares in Melbourne, by phone, at

3:35 PM yesterday.

The bag containing them was in my hands at 8:05 AM, in Sydney.

Delivered by Auswide.

......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

So, have you heard of aeroplanes?

Reply to
PT

** I repair only toasters !*&^%$#!

........... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"PT" "Phil Allison"

** Freight planes have been flying between Melbourne and Sydney since the era of the DC3.

I have been ordering parts from Melbourne since about 1975 - sometimes delivered by mail and other times by courier.

Placing a small order late one day and receiving it first thing next morning for a mere $8 fee is impressive.

......... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

But you are so easily impressed, eh, Toaster-boy?

Reply to
Psycho-boy

Yes, but there is a faction of school kids who think (and some of their teachers are convinced) they are "airplanes". Such barstardisation of the English language. :( Does this mean we will eventually see "Aeroplane Jelly" repackaged as "Airplane Jelly" ?

Cheers, Alan

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

Now there is an idea - such bastardisation of the human species = Phil Allison of ill-repute, the toaster-boy from Summer Hill.

Reply to
Phillip Allison

message

Melbourne, by phone, at

Sydney.

(and some of their

barstardisation of the

repackaged as

species =

Hill.

Shame Miss. Allison never believed those condom adds either.

Reply to
TT