Speedy is as Speedy Says

I ordered a couple of semis from Speedy Spares in Melbourne, by phone, at
3:35 PM yesterday.

The bag containing them was in my hands at 8:05 AM, in Sydney.

Delivered by Auswide.

.........   Phil

Re: Speedy is as Speedy Says

So, have you heard of aeroplanes?

Re: Speedy is as Speedy Says

  **  I repair only toasters !*&^%$#!

...........  Phil

Re: Speedy is as Speedy Says

"PT"
"Phil Allison"

**  Freight planes have been flying between Melbourne and Sydney since the
era of the DC3.

I have been ordering parts from Melbourne since about 1975 - sometimes
delivered by mail and other times by courier.

Placing a small order late one day and receiving it first thing next morning
for a mere $8 fee is impressive.

.........   Phil

Re: Speedy is as Speedy Says

But you are so easily impressed, eh, Toaster-boy?

Re: Speedy is as Speedy Says

Yes, but there is a faction of school kids who think (and some of their
teachers are convinced) they are "airplanes".  Such barstardisation of the
English language.  :(
Does this mean we will eventually see "Aeroplane Jelly" repackaged as
"Airplane Jelly" ?

Cheers,
Alan

Re: Speedy is as Speedy Says

Now there is an idea - such bastardisation of the human species =
Phil Allison of ill-repute, the toaster-boy from Summer Hill.

Re: Speedy is as Speedy Says

message
Melbourne, by phone, at
Sydney.
(and some of their
barstardisation of the
repackaged as
species =
Hill.

Shame Miss. Allison never believed those condom adds either.

Site Timeline