Anyone ?
  equivalents ?
  or a site that will offer an equivalent
  Tia

Re: Specification on an SRF1930Q
finger to keyboard and composed:

See this document:
http://docs.seace.gob.pe/mon/docs/procesos/2006/010246/000398_MC-134-2006-MD_CCFFAA-CUADRO%20COMPARATIVO.doc

The following translated excerpt would suggest that an MRF150 is an
equivalent part.

QTY.     UNID     DESCRIPTION

        Power amplifier module

1     UND.     54HC4051F3A CMOS integrated circuit, MUX, DIP ceramic
1     UND.     Integrated Circuit Voltage comparator LM139J Quad,
Ceramic DIP
2     UND.     MRF136 Transistor POT PRE AMPL
2     UND.     MRF150 Transistor, MOSFET AMP POT SRF1930Q

http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheet/motorola/MRF150.pdf
http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheet/motorola/MRF136.pdf

- Franc Zabkar

Re: Specification on an SRF1930Q
http://docs.seace.gob.pe/mon/docs/procesos/2006/010246/000398_MC-134-2006-MD_CCFFAA-CUADRO%20COMPARATIVO.doc
That's most helpful Frank
  Much appreciated , from what I can see a couple of SRF1930Q on 28vdc
with 5 W input offers about 300W out
  possibly more , now all I need is a suitable filter just in case ,
will have to source some door knob hv caps and a couple of torroids

--

Re: Specification on an SRF1930Q
http://docs.seace.gob.pe/mon/docs/procesos/2006/010246/000398_MC-134-2006-MD_CCFFAA-CUADRO%20COMPARATIVO.doc
After more research it appears they are military grade Mrf141 matched pairs

--

Site Timeline