(I have heard there is a thriving blackmarket trade for it though.)
Has anybody found something that works as good as the ole TF?

--
Posted at www.usenet.com.au

Re: speaking of CFC: Freon TF substitute?

"HiramHackenbacker"

**Nope. TF was brilliant stuff. I used to buy 5 Litre cans of the stuff.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: speaking of CFC: Freon TF substitute?
On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 13:02:56 +0000 (UTC),
c2VtYW5Ab3B0dXNuZXQuY29tLmF1@REGISTERED_USER_usenet.com.au

I often got the job of cleaning the rack relays in a large crossbar
telephone exchange. Although a simple job it took a long time because
there was so many racks. For the job I was given cartons of Freeon TF
spray cans.

It was here and Telstra had a hard time finding a replacement.
They even used it in an ultrasonic bath to clean smoke damaged
relaysets.

Someone who worked for Telstra might know.

Re: speaking of CFC: Freon TF substitute?
Weused to bathe ATM card readers in the stuff, it was the only thing
that effectively cleaned finger slime off the feed rollers.

Site Timeline