Speaker testing

From one of phalluson's more reasonable posts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q0EFJxIqL8&feature=youtu.be

Re: Speaker testing

"geoff =  insane Kiwi sheep shagger and fuckwit  "

** The u-tube vid has nothing to do with me whatsoever.

 The link was posted on another NG for the amusement of the folk there.

 The guy in the vid lives in Perth.

...  Phil

Re: Speaker testing

I must admit I did laugh out aloud toward the end.

Re: Speaker testing
Geez,
The guy must be a bit of a vandal to burn a good speaker though.
On the other hand ya run out of things to do once no one wants you for a
job :-)
The audio level would have been high, even for damaged nerves !!

Rheilly P

Site Timeline