Sparkfun shippinjg charges

I want to order a couple of breakout boards from Sparkfun, nothing heavy. Do you
know how much shipping should I expect?

Tom

Re: Sparkfun shippinjg charges

from to and air or sea , google a shipping agent

Re: Sparkfun shippinjg charges

What is that sentence?, some sort of haiku?.

Re: Sparkfun shippinjg charges

almost
  a shortened duh perhaps

Re: Sparkfun shippinjg charges

from sparkfuns site:
"Shipping Costs

Actual shipping costs are calculated during checkout. For an estimate before
checkout, please add the items you intend to order to your cart, then click
"calculate shipping" from the Shopping Cart page. This will provide a list
of estimates for the shipping methods available to your selected
destination."

Re: Sparkfun shipping charges

I have a small range of SF breakouts here in oz:
http://www.dontronics-shop.com/Breakout_Boards.html

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Sparkfun shipping charges

Thanks Don, I know about you and done business with you before but this time you
don't have what I want.

Tom

Re: Sparkfun shippinjg charges

I got a light parcel from them the other day.  USPS first class post.
Cost US$9.50 or so in shipping.