Sparkfun shippinjg charges

I want to order a couple of breakout boards from Sparkfun, nothing heavy. Do you know how much shipping should I expect?

Tom

Reply to
Tom

from to and air or sea , google a shipping agent

Reply to
atec 77

from sparkfuns site: "Shipping Costs

Actual shipping costs are calculated during checkout. For an estimate before checkout, please add the items you intend to order to your cart, then click "calculate shipping" from the Shopping Cart page. This will provide a list of estimates for the shipping methods available to your selected destination."

Reply to
Royston Vasey

What is that sentence?, some sort of haiku?.

Reply to
Mark Harriss

I have a small range of SF breakouts here in oz:

Cheers Don...

-- Don McKenzie

Site Map:

E-Mail Contact Page:
Web Camera Page:
No More Damn Spam:

Product Sellout: 15% OFF 4DSystems OLED Displays & modules.

Don McKenzie

Thanks Don, I know about you and done business with you before but this time you don't have what I want.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

I got a light parcel from them the other day. USPS first class post. Cost US$9.50 or so in shipping.

--
Regards,

Adrian Jansen           adrianjansen at internode dot on dot net
Note reply address is invalid, convert address above to machine form.
Reply to
Adrian Jansen

almost a shortened duh perhaps

Reply to