Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- SONY Projector fault
- Rudolf Ladyzhenskii
October 14, 2005, 11:48 am
rate this thread
I have a SONY projector VPL-HS1 with weird fault.
It will only display picture that is "progressive scan". Interlaced signal
is not displayed at all.
Does anyone have a service manual? At first, I want to know if there is a
"Service mode" and if there is an option to do factory reset.
Re: SONY Projector fault
know if there is a
I have a VPL VW11HT
To enter the service mode on the remote push
ENTER-ENTER-UP-DOWN-ENTER-UP then it will ask you "DO YOU
WANT TO ENTER THE SERVICE MODE?"
But I do not think that is the problem.
To return the projector to the factory pre-sets use the
reset button on the remote.
- » WTD: Advantest A08820 software for R3762AH/BH network analyser.
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » L7805CV con o senza pasta termica ?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)