Sony HCD-S500 DVD/Amp. Lines in picture.

Sony HCD-S500 DVD player/surround sound amp. The unit would not turn on. The following caps were replaced:- c919, c928, c922, c929, c925

The unit now turns on and plays DVD o.k., but there are very fine lines in the picture. If I connect a video signal into the line input, I have the same problem.

The rest of the caps on the power supply board have now been replaced, but there is no change to the problem.

Can anyone please assist?

Thanks, Russell.

Reply to
Griff