sony cv2100 1967 videotape recorder 4sale

I have been cleaning the garage, forgot I have a very old Sony cv2100
tapre recorder.   No tapes though. Don't know if it works.   Email any
offers to georgeATjoho.com.   I am in western Sydney.    I may put it
up on ebay in vintage electronics section.

Re: sony cv2100 1967 videotape recorder 4sale

"lentildude"

**  A piece of Junk by any other name  ......

http://www.oldtechnology.net/reeltoreel.html

......    Phil

Re: sony cv2100 1967 videotape recorder 4sale

I purchased what appears to be the Sony AV3620 from my old school for
$10 around the end of the 1980s. I took apart a standard VHS cassette
and drilled a hole in the reels; worked just fine. It didn't get
thrown out until 2004, although by then it hadn't been used for
years. :)

Site Timeline