sony cv2100 1967 videotape recorder 4sale

I have been cleaning the garage, forgot I have a very old Sony cv2100 tapre recorder. No tapes though. Don't know if it works. Email any offers to georgeATjoho.com. I am in western Sydney. I may put it up on ebay in vintage electronics section.

Reply to
lentildude

"lentildude"

** A piece of Junk by any other name ......

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

I purchased what appears to be the Sony AV3620 from my old school for $10 around the end of the 1980s. I took apart a standard VHS cassette and drilled a hole in the reels; worked just fine. It didn't get thrown out until 2004, although by then it hadn't been used for years. :)

Reply to
rowan194