Some macro wallpapers of RAM circuitry that may interest

I put these scans up the other day.

You may find them interesting.

http://users.picknowl.com.au/~gloaming_agnet/oldram.html

Rob

--

Re: Some macro wallpapers of RAM circuitry that may interest

I was expecting to see magnetic core memory or mercury delay lines !!!

Re: Some macro wallpapers of RAM circuitry that may interest

I used to have a core memory board that I kept around for decoration.
Sadly, I lost it about ten years ago during a house move.

  . | ,. w ,   "Some people are alive only because
Re: Some macro wallpapers of RAM circuitry that may interest

Interesting low impedance delay lines.

But:

"All images are the sole copyright of gloaming_agnet and may not be reproduced
in any form, or incorporated in any publication without my written permission."

Have you asked the pcb design owners for permission first or are these all your
designs?
  :-)

Site Timeline