Solid state for audio signal routing

Hi, I'm adding some computer controlled signal routing to a custom band performance mixer, signal levels typical of keyboards. Rather than using relays, I'm wondering whether there's a solid state alternative that will give reasonable noise performance at those levels. Any suggestions? TIA

Reply to
Bruce Varley

"Bruce Varley"

** Miniature relays are ideal for your purpose.

Any electronic alternative will add major cost, complexity, reliability and future repair problems as the very probably SMD ICs become obsolete.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison