Solid state for audio signal routing

Hi,  I'm adding some computer controlled signal routing to a custom band
performance mixer, signal levels typical of keyboards. Rather than using
relays, I'm wondering whether there's a solid state alternative that will
give reasonable noise performance at those levels. Any suggestions? TIA

Re: Solid state for audio signal routing

"Bruce Varley"

** Miniature relays are ideal for your purpose.

Any electronic alternative will add major cost, complexity, reliability and
future repair problems as the very probably SMD ICs  become obsolete.

....  Phil

Site Timeline