Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Sola UPS - Series 3010 Manual Needed!
December 13, 2006, 12:03 am
rate this thread
Hi i have a Sola UPS Series 3010 which as installed in around 1995 and
has been sitting in a warehouse not beaing used since 1998. The unit
cost well over $30,000 in 1995 and is like brand new (once new
batteries are purchased). It would be great if i could get a hold of
the manual for this model. If anyone has one or any idea where i could
get one please let me know.
Re: Sola UPS - Series 3010 Manual Needed!
yes i have tried google many times. tried the sola/powerware website
and nothing, even have tried emailing them and no reply.
This isnt a recent UPS as i said before it was purchased in 1995 so the
manual would be very rare. I was just praying that someone somewhere
had a copy or knows where i can find a copy.
- » Electronics shops ain't dead, at least in Singapore...
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Need help identifying and locating DIP-packaged trimpot resistor
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Hobby Electronics Basics