SOIC to DIP adapter PCB

Where can I order SOIC to DIP converter PCB in Australia with reasonable
price?

Re: SOIC to DIP adapter PCB

Jaycar have a range of them, individual or in panels.

Dave :)

Re: SOIC to DIP adapter PCB

Are you sure? I've searched their web site and could not find it. Do you
mind if you can post its URL?
Thanx

Re: SOIC to DIP adapter PCB

Not sure about Jaycar - maybe Dave meant Electus (they sell 'em)
http://www.electusdistribution.com.au

search "smd"

rob

Re: SOIC to DIP adapter PCB

Sorry, Jaycar *still* don't have them yet, it's their wholesaler
Electus:
http://www.electusdistribution.com.au/productView.asp?ID73%14&CATID=&keywords=smd&SPECIAL=&form=KEYWORD&SUBCATID =

Search for "SMD" from the main page and you'll get a range of them.
They have a different brand in pre-made ones too one-off.

Dave :)

Re: SOIC to DIP adapter PCB

We have a few different adapters that may suit:

http://www.soundlabsgroup.com.au/browndog/browndog_smt_adapters.htm

Leon Gross
Soundlabs Group Pty Ltd
Ph +61 2 4627-8766