Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- SOIC DTMF IC encoder and decoder needed
- Phil in Melbourne
September 19, 2007, 8:53 am
rate this thread
I'm looking for a DTMF encoder ic and a matching DTMF decoder IC.
The ones I have seen use a serial interface bus but I am after discreet
I am aware of the Motorola MC145436 but it seems that this chip is going out
of fashion. (Farnell and RS dont stock it any more)
- » ROHS (lead free) Article, interesting, explains why it's a farce
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » OT: Nothing Happened in Sweden Again Last Night
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » Best place for a hobbiest to buy small amounts of parts?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design