SOIC DTMF IC encoder and decoder needed

Hi all,

I'm looking for a DTMF encoder ic and a matching DTMF decoder IC.

The ones I have seen use a serial interface bus but I am after discreet binary output.

I am aware of the Motorola MC145436 but it seems that this chip is going out of fashion. (Farnell and RS dont stock it any more)

Any ideas?

Reply to
Phil in Melbourne

8870 etc?

There are number of decoder chips listed at

some of which might actually be obtainanable, but ye olde Mitel 8870/880 series were certainly the classical units for this.

Reply to
budgie

HOLTEK DTMF Decoder IC's.

Reply to
Joe G (Home)

Further to Joe's suggestion, try

and put DTMF in the search box. DIL and SMD devices.

Reply to
budgie

Ah, forgot about good ol futurlec. Thanks. Will place an order.

Reply to
Phil in Melbourne