Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- SOIC DTMF IC encoder and decoder needed
- Phil in Melbourne
September 19, 2007, 8:53 am
rate this thread
I'm looking for a DTMF encoder ic and a matching DTMF decoder IC.
The ones I have seen use a serial interface bus but I am after discreet
I am aware of the Motorola MC145436 but it seems that this chip is going out
of fashion. (Farnell and RS dont stock it any more)
- » ROHS (lead free) Article, interesting, explains why it's a farce
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Lead vs Lithium batteries - Large scale energy storage
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » speaker wire to RCA phono connector-- can this be used for power purposes too?...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair