smartcards

hi,
    i'm still curious about if anyone knows if it is possible to somehow use
a smartcard programmer (the kc-5361 in particular) that "outwits" cable tv
for use in a satelitte receiving system ?

thanx

Re: smartcards

Ok. You read the recent Jaycar catalogue with a disclaimer saying they do
not support the purchase of said cards if you wish to use them to obtain
cable TV.

Simple answer: No. Pay for it, or find someone who has been doing it for
years to get your 'free' cable TV.

-mark

Re: smartcards

Closest you get to pirating sat TV is Card Sharing .. details and downloads
for this at www.vidguide.com .. (yes it is my site, but its relevant to
topic..)

Re: smartcards

"mark jb" <nukeleer at internode dot on dot net> wrote in

 I saw that cattledog, and that disclaimer. I took the disclaimer
to mean "this works just fine for stealing 'cable', but we deny
it to keep the lawyers off our backs".

GB, the glass is half empty, apparently :-)
--
"When all you have is a flamethrower, everything looks like a
 speed camera." (Peter)

Site Timeline