Smallest scientific calculator available?

Hi David,

My Palm-PDA-Phone Explore G11 with easy-calk on it. It is much smaller than a phone and an Palm-organizer together with a pocket calculator :-)

Marte

Reply to
Marte Schwarz

Hi David,

I charge my phone regulary so I always have power available instead of battery driven calculators that dyes even when I need it really :-)

I can't see your fingers, I can touch the fields with mine :-) But most times i have a penscil in my hands when I need my calculator their bach is quite useable to write all signs that I need.

Marte

Reply to
Marte Schwarz

Ask them? snipped-for-privacy@takshun.com.hk

That's a really pretty calculator they've got. Wonder if it works...?

Michael

Reply to
mrdarrett

And does not wash out in bright sunlight.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster

We still have a bunch of Casio PB700 Basic Fincalc's available we list on eBay.

Also some KIM-1's and some SIM-1's.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster

Sure, but considering that I don't carry (and don't wish to carry) my PDA or phone (and I hate new model phones anyway) with me while I'm working, it's not an option. And the interface (pen based or mobile phone keypad based) is awful.

A small scientific calc with real buttons and no battery life issues that can be thrown in the lab coat on a permanent basis is what is needed.

Thanks Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones

I have never had a calculator die on me in 20 years. Then again I only buy sensible ones that are that are dual solar/battery powered. There is little reason to have a calculator that is battery only.

Dave :)

Reply to
David L. Jones