Smallest scientific calculator available? - Page 2

Re: Smallest scientific calculator available?

My "area" is about the size of North America and located somewhat below
the equator!
We have a few similar stores though, will keep an eye out from now on.

Dave :)

Re: Smallest scientific calculator available?

put finger to keyboard and composed:

I used to have a CFX-200. I just saw a working one on Ebay for
USD1000. :-(

 http://www.veiks.com/misc/cfx200.html

I wonder if the user manual will fetch anything?

- Franc Zabkar

Re: Smallest scientific calculator available?

Was wondering that myself, I still have the CFX-400 manual somewhere...

Dave :)

Re: Smallest scientific calculator available?

Any surplus Sinclairs out there?

http://www.vintagecalculators.com/html/scientific___giant_scientific.html

Steve.
--
Steven D. Swift, snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com, http://www.novatech-instr.com
NOVATECH INSTRUMENTS, INC.      P.O. Box 55997

We still have a bunch of Casio PB700 Basic Fincalc's available we list
on eBay.

Also some KIM-1's and some SIM-1's.

--
Many thanks,

Don Lancaster                          voice phone: (928)428-4073
Re: Smallest scientific calculator available?

Hi David,

My Palm-PDA-Phone Explore G11 with easy-calk on it. It is much smaller than
a phone and an Palm-organizer together with a pocket calculator :-)

Marte

Re: Smallest scientific calculator available?

Ask them?
snipped-for-privacy@takshun.com.hk
http://www.takshun.com.hk/enquiry.asp

That's a really pretty calculator they've got.  Wonder if it works...?

Michael

Site Timeline