Small run PCB manufacture.

Hi all, you might have noticed the posting with the title "Sell High quality
HDI PCB (China)"  It was only posted two days ago on this news group.

I am currently about to use http://www.futurlec.com/PCBService.shtml but I
thought I'd send an email away to the poster of the message above, to get a
quote for comparison.

The below is what he offers. Undoubtedly very cheap but I need to know if
anyone else has successfully used his service before. It looks legitimate,
but who knows these days? After all, it could just be a mindless scam to get
my money.

No offence to Mr Ding JiaBao if he is reading.

Quote received is as follows:

size:79mm X60mm48% sq cm

100 pcs PCB price:75$
Post Cost;50$

Total:125$

Lead Time: 5 days(you Get Pcb about 7 days)

Best Regards

Ding JiaBao

Re: Small run PCB manufacture.

Friggin cheap compared to any I have used (including Futurlec)

You didn't say whether this is single/double-sided, overlay, solder mask or
what.

vs 3 weeks from Futurlec.

If you go with Mr China, report back to the group please.

Re: Small run PCB manufacture.

Yes I would also like to know some feedback, I need 2.4mm thick PTH
with component overlay, I guess thats USD also...

? Please keep us up to date ?

Regards
Mike
Re: Small run PCB manufacture.

Is that $AUD or $USD?

Re: Small run PCB manufacture.

It'll be USD for sure .  That's the only international currency in Asian
manufacturing.

Re: Small run PCB manufacture.

I guess no one has gone for it from this news group. I was hoping that
someone could confirm that this guy is legitimate. I think I will be a lab
rat and give it a go, as it doesn't look like a scam.

Will report back if I go for it. Currently I have 5 boards being made up by
Futurlec. I will need some more tho.

Re: Small run PCB manufacture.

I hope futurlec have a faster turn around with PCB's than parts, last
time I ordered something through them it took about 4 months with a
constant 'oh, sorry, we will send them shortly' as a reply on every query.
DavidR

Re: Small run PCB manufacture.

I've used them on quite a number of occasions for pcb's, and the turnaround back
to Oz or to the US is 3 weeks +/- 2days.

Site Timeline