Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Small low power graphics LCD modules?
- David L. Jones
April 16, 2007, 4:31 am
rate this thread
Anyone know where to get any small low power (monochrome) graphics LCD
I'm after something around the same size as or smaller than the
standard mini 53x20mm 16x2 character LCD display modules, but I want
full graphic instead of character based.
Ideally <1mA current and operates from a supply under 3V, although 5V
supply would be usable.
I can't seem to find anything suitable from the usual manufacturers
I'm aware of the current trend in salvaging the 84x48 displays in the
Nokia phones, and they have the voltage and power consumption I am
after, but the form factor and fragile nature of them are the problem.
Plus I want them readily available as a new part.
Any pointers appreciated.
Re: Small low power graphics LCD modules?
Have you looked at Densitron?
Cutter Electronics carry the brand.
5 Highgate Way
Rowville, Melbourne, Victoria 3178
Tel: +61 3 97539911
I've ordered a couple of 3.12" OLED displays from them.
- » OT: Saga of my quest for a small plastic spare part
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » Re: ot Geschenk des BKA an die Ausbildung von Ingenieure.
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics (German)