Small low power graphics LCD modules?

Anyone know where to get any small low power (monochrome) graphics LCD
modules?
I'm after something around the same size as or smaller than the
standard mini 53x20mm 16x2 character LCD display modules, but I want
full graphic instead of character based.
Ideally <1mA current and operates from a supply under 3V, although 5V
supply would be usable.

I can't seem to find anything suitable from the usual manufacturers
and distributors.

I'm aware of the current trend in salvaging the 84x48 displays in the
Nokia phones, and they have the voltage and power consumption I am
after, but the form factor and fragile nature of them are the problem.
Plus I want them readily available as a new part.

Any pointers appreciated.

Thanks
Dave.

Re: Small low power graphics LCD modules?

Braemac http://www.braemac.com.au are distributors for Taiwanese company
  Data International.  The details of the Data International modules are
here http://www.datavision.com.tw/english/dgmain.htm

Peter

Re: Small low power graphics LCD modules?

Thanks Peter.
Unfortunately they are all too big :-(

Dave.

Re: Small low power graphics LCD modules?

Have you looked at Densitron?
http://www.densitron.com/Displays/Displays.aspx?nCategoryID=3

Cutter Electronics carry the brand.
5 Highgate Way
Rowville, Melbourne, Victoria 3178
Tel: +61 3 97539911
snipped-for-privacy@cutter.com.au
www.cutter.com.au/index.php

I've ordered a couple of 3.12" OLED displays from them.

Regards
David

Re: Small low power graphics LCD modules?

Densitron?http://www.densitron.com/Displays/Displays.aspx?nCategoryID=3

Now that's more like it, thanks Dave!
I do hate having to register to get datasheets though.

Dave.

Re: Small low power graphics LCD modules?

Densitron?http://www.densitron.com/Displays/Displays.aspx?nCategoryID=3

You're welcome.

Regards
David