Skype is down. - Page 2

Re: Skype is down.

<snip>
of

And how does that make them worthless?
The metal value alone is higher than the face value, even IF the banks were
not still required to exchange them.

MrT.

Re: Skype is down.

In fact the metal value is now higher than the face value.
Hardly "worthless".

MrT.

Re: Skype is down.

"Mr.T"

** A 2 cent coin weighs 5.2 gms and IF made of pure copper  * would be *
worth about 4 cents at present.

    But it is illegal to melt them down.

.......   Phil

Re: Skype is down.

A nice profit :-)

Which is only because they are still legally exchangeable by the Government.
Thus they are NOT worthless in either case!

MrT.

Re: Skype is down.

"Mr.Turd Brain "

 **  You cannot use them to pay for anything.

     Makes them worthless as  * currency * .

     Fuckwit.

.......   Phil

Re: Phil melt down.

*

You sure can, once you have exchanged them at the bank!

Which is not what you said, however I will accept your correction.

But not your standard line of abuse as a pathetic substitute for an apology.

The day you ever admit to being wrong, you'll be ice skating in hell, so
it's no surprise you have to resort to the only thing you are actually an
expert at.

MrT.

Re: Skype is down.

"Don McKenzie"

**  Skype is owned by eBay   ......

     Birds of feather   -   say I .

...... rgds     Phil

Re: Skype is down.

 Hawaiian good luck sign (AKA Binary four)

The other day I went to the local religious book store, where I saw a HONK
IF YOU LOVE JESUS bumper sticker. I bought it and put it on the back
bumper of my car, and I'm really glad I did. What an uplifting experience
followed!

I was stopped at the light at a busy intersection, just lost in thought
about the Lord, and didn't notice that the light had changed. That bumper
sticker really worked! I found lots of people who love Jesus. Why, the guy
behind me started to honk like crazy. He must REALLY love the Lord because
pretty soon, he leaned out his window and yelled, "Jesus Christ!" as loud
as he could. It was like a football game with him shouting, "GO JESUS
CHRIST, GO!!!"

Everyone else started honking, too, so I leaned out my window and waved
and smiled to all of those loving people. There must have been a guy from
Florida back there because I could hear him yelling something about a
sunny beach, and saw him waving in a funny way with only his middle finger
stuck up in the air. I asked my two kids what that meant. They kind of
squirmed, looked at each other, giggled and told me that it was the
Hawaiian good luck sign. So, I leaned out the window and gave him the good
luck sign back.

Several cars behind, a very nice man stepped out of his car and yelled
something. I couldn't hear him very well, but it sounded like, "Mother
trucker," or "Mother's from there." Maybe he was from Florida, too. He
must really love the Lord. A couple of the people were so caught up in the
joy of the moment that they got out of their cars and were walking toward
me. I bet they wanted to pray, but just then I noticed that the light had
changed to yellow, and stepped on the gas. And a good thing I did, because
I was the only driver to get across the intersection. I looked back at
them standing there. I leaned way out the window, gave them a big smile
and held up the Hawaiian good luck sign as I drove away.

Site Timeline