Silicon Chip magazine not on shelves anymore?

Silicon Chip magazine not on shelves anymore?

I gave up subscribing to SC about 12 months ago, however there have been some recent articles on MicroMite, I have been
interested in reading, so I tried my local newsagent. No longer stocked.

I tried the book shops at the airports that always had them. Again, no longer stocked.

Is this common these days, or am I shopping at the wrong places?

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

http://www.dontronics-shop.com

Re: Silicon Chip magazine not on shelves anymore?
Saw it on the shelves at my local newsagent (Mentone, Vic) last week -
no idea if it's the latest, but I nearly bought it as the cover story
looked to be a speaker kit, and I've had this urge to build some
speakers for a while.

    Cheers,
        Gary    B-)

--
When men talk to their friends, they insult each other.
They don't really mean it.

checked another newsagent at Airport West today, and the June issue was there, so I grabbed a copy. :-)

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

http://www.dontronics-shop.com

Re: Silicon Chip magazine not on shelves anymore?

Probably a symptom of the iWank generation.
Too many people just buy tech without trying to understand it.

Re: Silicon Chip magazine not on shelves anymore?

"iWank Generation" - I like it! You should trade mark it.

Re: Silicon Chip magazine not on shelves anymore?

Are they the people walking down the street that I stop dead for, and allow them to almost walk into me? :-)

At my age, you have to have something to amuse yourself with. I'm not getting as many calls from Microsoft support (now
Telstra, same routine, same accent) telling me of the viruses on my PC.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

http://www.dontronics-shop.com

Re: Silicon Chip magazine not on shelves anymore?

No way I'm doing that. Most of the locals look like toxic disease
carriers. I prefer playing shoulder barge  or knee block  with the agro
pushers.

Site Timeline