Silicon Chip magazine not on shelves anymore?

Silicon Chip magazine not on shelves anymore?

I gave up subscribing to SC about 12 months ago, however there have been some recent articles on MicroMite, I have been interested in reading, so I tried my local newsagent. No longer stocked.

I tried the book shops at the airports that always had them. Again, no longer stocked.

Is this common these days, or am I shopping at the wrong places?

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

http://www.dontronics-shop.com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Saw it on the shelves at my local newsagent (Mentone, Vic) last week - no idea if it's the latest, but I nearly bought it as the cover story looked to be a speaker kit, and I've had this urge to build some speakers for a while.

Cheers, Gary B-)

--
When men talk to their friends, they insult each other.
They don't really mean it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Gary R. Schmidt

checked another newsagent at Airport West today, and the June issue was there, so I grabbed a copy. :-)

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

http://www.dontronics-shop.com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

Probably a symptom of the iWank generation. Too many people just buy tech without trying to understand it.

Reply to
yaputya

"iWank Generation" - I like it! You should trade mark it.

Reply to
Kennedy

Are they the people walking down the street that I stop dead for, and allow them to almost walk into me? :-)

At my age, you have to have something to amuse yourself with. I'm not getting as many calls from Microsoft support (now Telstra, same routine, same accent) telling me of the viruses on my PC.

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

http://www.dontronics-shop.com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don McKenzie

No way I'm doing that. Most of the locals look like toxic disease carriers. I prefer playing shoulder barge or knee block with the agro pushers.

Reply to
news13

I like to let them walk behind me and then sidestep a bollard or sign post at the last minute. Same end result. ;)

Reply to
Kennedy