Silicon Chip ECG - Page 2

Re: Silicon Chip ECG

I suppose I shouldn't complain too much because it was on special at DSE for
$49.00 and I still haven't read the complete article to see if it was
mentioned there.
It was wrong of me to assume it was a "continuous"(longer than 16 seconds)
monitor.

Why did they even bother designing the damn thing ?

If someone found a way around this problem I'm sure everyone who purchased
the kit would be a lot happier.
If they(Silicon Chip) don't get their fingers out with this sort of crap
I'll be
cutting down on the number of mags I buy each year.
Most of the kits don't interest me and my budget is very tight like most of
us.

Will write a letter to Mr.Simpson and see what he says.

Regards, Paul.

Site Timeline