Should I

I have enough memory so that I don't worry too much about it. When I close Firefox I get it back - it's not like it actually leaks out of the computer. ;)

--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
~misfit~

Agreed. I'd rather wear magnesium underpants than lithium ones. ;)

--
Shaun.

little classification in the DSM*."
David Melville (in r.a.s.f1)
~misfit~

I have a memory trap fitted to my PC. Every few months I empty the container back into the PC, so I don't lose any memory from any stinkin' memory leaks.

Reply to
Jeßus

I packing taped my PC shut which stopped the memory leaks but now they thing gets hot and shuts down every 10 minutes.

I will look into this memory trap idea instead ;-)

Reply to
Clocky

I fixed it really easily. I bumped the memory up from 8 Gig to 32 Gig. Takes a really long time, weeks, even months, before memory leaks become an issue. No need for a memory trap! ;-)

--

Xeno
Reply to

I can't put more memories in because I taped my PC shut, dopey.

Don't you pay attention!? :-)

Reply to
Clocky

Well, I was thinking the same about you. You see, I was talking about how "I" resolved the issue. I never suggested that you should follow suit, especially after all the effort you went to in order tape your machine shut! ;-) Besides, the fans on the beast rarely come into use as the machine runs cool. No fan operation = no memory getting blown out = no leaks. Reckon I'll make a computer techie?

--

Xeno
Reply to

DAB

Especially if you're incontinent or prone to weeing when you laugh.

Reply to
DAB

LOL!!!! Ooops, s'cuse me........