sheelding

how do i sheeld a normal EI transformers
magnetic feild from audio circuits within
a metal rack cace?

would a sheet of metal over them work
or is there a better way?

thankyou
ppl

Re: sheelding

i dunt no. i carn say mor sinz my sPell chequer is bursted

--
Regards ......... Rheilly Phoull

Re: sheelding

please translate

Re: sheelding

"crazy frog"  wrote

thaks for and now i will post it on
google groups.
you will fined it in aus.computers
arsewipe
*plonk*

****** FINED it?????????????????FINED it????????
Oh dear!

Brian Goldsmith.

Re: sheelding

*plonk*

Re: sheelding

 I'm beginning to suspect that this 'crazy frog' bloke is a bit
of a plonker.

GB
--
 "Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the
  entrails of the last priest." (Diderot, paraphrasing Meslier)

Re: sheelding

i only plonk abusers

Re: sheelding

$ snipped-for-privacy@news.optusnet.com.au:

 I'd reply, but I've got you killfiled.

GB
--
 "Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the
  entrails of the last priest." (Diderot, paraphrasing Meslier)

Re: sheelding

Or at least he likes plonker up the chuff!

Re: sheelding

*plonk*
fuckwit

Re: sheelding

Crappy Frog thinks that typing "*plonk*" will prevent someone from posting!
It never works - but he keeps on doing it anyway........................

Re: sheelding

   What do you expect from someone with a brain the size of a frog? ;-)

prove it.
Re: sheelding

..........................and no dick!!!

Re: sheelding

fuckwit cant shut up, no brain to tell him to

Re: sheelding

and another fuckwit

Re: sheelding

On Fri, 19 May 2006 07:41:35 +1000, "crazy frog"

---
Better to be a fuckwit than a wankwit, like you.

--
John Fields
Professional Circuit Designer

Re: sheelding

hello fuckwit

Re: sheelding

not with you fuckwit

Re: sheelding

i dunt no. i carn say mor sinz my sPell chequer is bursted

--
Regards ......... Rheilly Phoull

***** We don't need you to point the obvious out to us,the name you hide
Re: sheelding