September Silicon chip

Has Silicon chip magazine got a new editor?
or was he listening to some rap music before his new photo was taken?

Re: September Silicon chip

"Eric"

 **  LOL   -  I just sent a JPEG  of that pic to a friend !!

**  Leo is not a young man any more.

............  Phil

Re: September Silicon chip

Have a look at the very first issues, you will see a very much younger Leo :-)

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:       http://www.e-dotcom.com/ecp.php?un=Dontronics

Re: September Silicon chip

I'm sure a few months ago he looked as if he was straight out of school. or
was that how he looked when he left Electronics Australia.

Have a look at the very first issues, you will see a very much younger Leo
:-)

Don...

--
Don McKenzie
E-Mail Contact Page:       http://www.e-dotcom.com/ecp.php?un=Dontronics

Re: September Silicon chip

"Eric"

** Leo would be in his mid to late 60s.

He and several others left EA almost 20 years ago

His pic in SC has only changed once before,  IIRC.

I only met him face to face the once, in the old Radio Despatch Service
store on Broadway.

Once was more than enough.

.........  Phil

Re: September Silicon chip

For him.

Re: September Silicon chip

You got that right!

Re: September Silicon chip

I don't see any of  "Phil Allison" posting direct any more, unless via
someone else posting, as seen below
I saw the light long ago,

Was that why Leo did a write up on aus.electronics newsgroup after he ran
into "one of them"

For him.

Re: September Silicon chip

He did??, what did he say?.

Re: September Silicon chip

This is a thread about it:
http://groups.google.com/group/aus.electronics/tree/browse_frm/thread/f787c72cdfa57cbf/7063c43b9463dc96 ?

Dave :)

Re: September Silicon chip

"David L. Jones"
http://groups.google.com/group/aus.electronics/tree/browse_frm/thread/f787c72cdfa57cbf/7063c43b9463dc96 ?

 **  Fancy the old Rodbot being as eloquent as that.

Site Timeline