semiconductor specs /?

hi, trying to find out data sheet , or equivalent for a RBL43P transistor ,..

tried google , no luck !!!

any one else help ?

mark k

Reply to
mark krawczuk

**What is the device used in/for? Package?
--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

If it's an oldie, then that's not likely to be the type no. Neither the number you mention, nor anything remotely like it, shows up in my ancient (80s) D.A.T.A book.

Reply to
Noodnik

** Here is a pic of one:

Seems to be a Darlington power transistor made by a company in the Philippines - see the maker's logo under the " NES ".

Very obscure and very suspicious looking.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Phil Allison Inscribed thus:

Highly virusy as well...

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

Best I can tell it was manufactured by 'Power Innovations Ltd'

< no longer avail)
Contact a Bourns Inc. sales office for more info.

HTH

Reply to
Andrew Nutter