semiconductor specs /?

hi, trying to find out data sheet , or equivalent   for a RBL43P
transistor ,..

tried google , no luck !!!

any one else help ?

mark k

Re: semiconductor specs /?

**What is the device used in/for? Package?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Re: semiconductor specs /?

"Trevor Wilson" <

** Here is a pic of one:

http://i00.c.aliimg.com/img/offer/11/11/75/71/5/111175715

Seems to be a Darlington power transistor made by a company in the
Philippines -  see the maker's logo under the " NES ".

Very obscure and very suspicious looking.

....   Phil

Re: semiconductor specs /?

Phil Allison Inscribed thus:

Highly virusy as well...

--
Best Regards:
                     Baron.

Re: semiconductor specs /?

Best I can tell it was manufactured by 'Power Innovations
Ltd' (www.powinv.com < no longer avail)  http://www.chipdocs.com /
manufacturers/POINN.html.  Contact a Bourns Inc. sales office for more
info.

HTH

Re: semiconductor specs /?

If it's an oldie, then that's not likely to be the type no. Neither the
number you mention, nor anything remotely like it, shows up in my ancient
(80s) D.A.T.A book.

Site Timeline