Semi-OT Tools - where to buy these cutters

Where to buy utility cutters with replaceable "stanley" style blades?

Like these ones:

Bunnings, masters etc don't seem to have them but I've seen them somewhere local.

Thanks

Reply to
Glenn B

Go to

and ask them who their Australian distributors are.

Alternatively, order directly from the USA.

--
Bob Milutinovic
Cognicom

Cheers Bob. I had a look & Sears don't seem to sell their tools anywhere here in Australia. They sell online etc but shipping is a killer.

I've seen these cutters in a shop somewhere I just can't recall where. Could have been in a hobby shop even.

Reply to
Glenn B

It may well have, but I haven't been able to (admittedly with not much effort) find them online in Australia either - I've tried HobbyCo and Casula Hobbies.

The reason I suggest you get the distributor's details from Craftsman, is that I know their brand of lawn mower is available in Australia, so there's a good chance the distributor also brings in their tool range.

I found this in a search -

- which has a write-up about one bloke's efforts to become the Australian distributor of Craftsman tools, but it seems to be a network of vanity sites rather than anything tangible. It might be worth pursuing though.

states that they're the distributors of the Craftsman range of mowers/blowers/etc., so perhaps ask them also?

--
Bob Milutinovic
Cognicom

Thanks Bob. I found a Craftsman page where they listed all their o/s dealers. For Australia they listed one, & it was for lawn & garden care products only.

Reply to
Glenn B