Semi-OT Tools - where to buy these cutters

Where to buy utility cutters with replaceable "stanley" style blades?

Like these ones:

<http://c.shld.net/rpx/i/s/i/spin/image/spin_prod_236218001

Bunnings, masters etc don't seem to have them but I've seen them
somewhere local.

Thanks

Re: Semi-OT Tools - where to buy these cutters

Go to http://www.craftsman.com/ and ask them who their Australian
distributors are.

Alternatively, order directly from the USA.

--
Bob Milutinovic
Cognicom

Re: Semi-OT Tools - where to buy these cutters

Cheers Bob. I had a look & Sears don't seem to sell their tools anywhere
here in Australia. They sell online etc but shipping is a killer.

I've seen these cutters in a shop somewhere I just can't recall where.
Could have been in a hobby shop even.

Re: Semi-OT Tools - where to buy these cutters

It may well have, but I haven't been able to (admittedly with not much
effort) find them online in Australia either - I've tried HobbyCo and Casula
Hobbies.

The reason I suggest you get the distributor's details from Craftsman, is
that I know their brand of lawn mower is available in Australia, so there's
a good chance the distributor also brings in their tool range.

I found this in a search - http://www.timothy-brachmanis.com/ - which has a
write-up about one bloke's efforts to become the Australian distributor of
Craftsman tools, but it seems to be a network of vanity sites rather than
anything tangible. It might be worth pursuing though.

http://www.poweruplawncare.com.au/ states that they're the distributors of
the Craftsman range of mowers/blowers/etc., so perhaps ask them also?

--
Bob Milutinovic
Cognicom

Re: Semi-OT Tools - where to buy these cutters

Thanks Bob. I found a Craftsman page where they listed all their o/s
dealers. For Australia they listed one, & it was for lawn & garden care
products only.

Site Timeline