Selling bits and pieces

Can anyone suggest a place (ebay section?) where I can list some bits
and pieces, micro development systems, unwanted kits etc

I am not so interested in the money as them going to a good home.

Thanks
--
Remove norubbish to reply

Re: Selling bits and pieces

Hi Jack

I've given away a fair bit of free stuff and found out that most of it was
thrown out or broken soon after. People rush to get something for free and later
they realize they don't need it/don't know how to use it or simply don't care.
Now I always make them pay, just a fraction what the item is worth but it makes
them think when they have to spend even 1 dollar. From my experience it works a
lot better for the items concerned.

Anyway, where are you and what have you got? I'll be glad to help you and cover
postage if I find something I can use.

Tom

Re: Selling bits and pieces

Use eBay, that will give you the widest audience.
There are specific sections for this kind of stuff starting here:
http://business.listings.ebay.com.au/Electrical-Test-Equipment_W0QQfromZR4QQsacatZ105779QQsocmdZListingItemList
A list of sub-categories is on the left column.

People usually don't mind if you list stuff on this group occasionally
either.

Dave :)

Re: Selling bits and pieces

http://business.listings.ebay.com.au/Electrical-Test-Equipment_W0QQfromZR4QQsacatZ105779QQsocmdZListingItemList
Thanks, that is what I was hoping for. I prefer to list on Ebay in order
to preserve privacy etc (without wishing to imply anything about members
of this newsgroup)

--
Remove norubbish to reply

Site Timeline