seems to be some kind of testing filter on aus.electronics

    Just sending a test to aus.eelctronics when it was bounced
for being a test so I'll try this instead.

Re: seems to be some kind of testing filter on aus.electronics

On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 22:51:20 +1000, "Mark Harriss"

Usenet netiquette recommends that test posts be posted to alt.test.
Maybe Supernews is enforcing this "rule".

- Franc Zabkar

Re: seems to be some kind of testing filter on aus.electronics

Yes but how does that test posting to this group? My news service carries
groups one way.

Site Timeline