Seeking current contact details for Greg N formerly hairbear at topnet

Hi Folks,

This is a long shot, but what the hell...

I'm trying to get in touch with a Greg N who was posting to this group
and others in 2003/2004 using the user name hairbear, from the ISP
topnet.com.au (who no longer exist).

He posted way back then about an Australian made horizontal milling
machine called a Brismill that he had recently acquired.  I have
recently
got hold of a similar mill (incomplete and partially disassembled) and
would be interested in discussing wht he found out about this mill.

Cheers, Dieter.

Site Timeline